In order to register for an upcoming course, please complete the registration form below. Upon receipt, a DTI representative will contact you to review program details and answer any questions you may have. Instructions on how to forward all required documentation, including your state dental license and proof of dental malpractice insurance will be provided at time of sign-up.
Tuition for the Dominican Training Institute’s dental implant training programs include:
- Round trip transportation to and from the Santo Domingo airport (SQD)
- All-inclusive accommodations at the Emotions by Hodelpa resort in Juan Dolio
- All surgical supplies
- Breakfast, lunch and reserved dinners
- Free Implant-One surgical kit
- Free Implant-One drill kit
Accommodations for a spouse/partner/etc., can be secured for an additional resort fee.
Aug 8-15, 2020 SPACE IS LIMITED
The DTI offers registration for one course at a time. When a course is filled to capacity, the DTI will schedule and open registration for an additional course later in the year.